The main task of the ANKOR’s production strategy is to satisfy needs and expectations of consumers by constant increasing the output and range of the products, it’s quality and features.
In December 2016, our company passed the certification: for compliance of the quality management system with ISO 9001:2008; for compliance with ISO/TS 16949:2009.
During the year 2016, in view of the preparation for certification audit, a number of measures were taken to improve the quality systems and, accordingly, the product quality:
- A corporate Quality Policy was accepted, which defines the basic principles of work and the main directions for the development of a quality management system;
- A number of special methods, such as APQP, PPAP, Kaizen, SPC, MSA, FMEA, 8D, FIFO, 5S, Visual management, KPI, etc., was implemented in the production;
- Work with consumers of automotive components is carried out according to APQP system;
- Regular monitoring and assessment of suppliers’ activity is held;
- Search for alternative suppliers;
- Regular training of industrial personnel is conducted, with monitoring of its effectiveness.
Within the accepted Policy, there is a customer-oriented approach in the work with the consumer. It is realized through a thorough analysis of customer requirements and the development of customized product specifications.
ANKOR is always open for consumers and ready to solve issues on the improvement of product quality and updating of technological processes in a direct dialog both at the consumer’s production sites and at our company’s facilities.
ANKOR’s production facilities have necessary resources for production and quality control. The basic principle of the Company’s development is the optimization and standardization of all processes with the use of the latest technologies and tools of the quality management and production system.
The high quality of the products produced by ANKOR is a necessary condition for the stable development of the Company and the main factor of its competitive ability.