ANKOR Samara is an up-to-date company specializing in the manufacturing of the products from rolled aluminum and included in the group of aluminum processing companies.
Key moments in the company’s history
- 1996 ANKOR company was a subdivision of Alfa-Lyum Holding specializing in the output of tubes, foil and band from aluminum and aluminum alloys for the automotive industry.
- 1999 ANKOR company stood out as an independent manufacture. The priority task was the providing of Russian market with high quality homeland products.
- the 2000ths Modern German equipment was purchased. The long-term contracts with the leading aluminum suppliers in Russia were concluded. Highly qualified staff was recruited, and its training in Germany was organized.
- 2005 The quality department was established. The special equipment was installed. The quality system ISO 9000 was implemented, which allows to improve continuously business processes in the company and to increase the work efficiency.
- 2006 Aluminum profile production on a new modern extrusion press was started.
Today ANKOR is the leading Russian company in production of window spacers and aluminum vent pipes of increased flexibility.